Turn lofty concepts into transformative action steps and become a stronger leader or coach in less than a week
High-impact in-person training for leaders
To be a consistently effective leader, you need to be regularly honing your leadership skills. Leadership is multidimensional, which is why I offer training courses that cover pretty much every aspect of it. You tell me what your issues are and I’ll have a training for it.
You can take these trainings as an individual to strengthen your own leadership skills or with your team as a way to raise overall performance.
Bitesize trainings include:
- Coaching Skills For Managers
- Building Resilience
- Mental Health and Stress Management
- Building Rapport
- Personal Power
- Effective Communication
- Why Language Matters
- Listening Skills
- Helping Others Step Up Performance
- Leadership Decision Making
- Team Building/Development
- Defining Roles and Responsibilities
Other services include:
- Psychometric Testing
- Independent 360 Assessments
Spotlight training: Leadership Decision Making Workshop (2 days)
Transformational and generative training for coaches, consultants, and corporate professionals
When you’re in the business of helping others perform at their peak, you need to be performing at your own. Whether you’re brand new to coaching or consulting, or you’ve been doing it for years, getting the best out of your clients is quicker and easier when you have a continuously expanding box of approaches, tools, and techniques to access.
These coaching trainings have been developed to expedite your evolution into the coach you want to be. Not only will this allow you to do your best work from the best mental state, it also means that if you come across a challenging client or something goes wrong, you’ll know what to do.
Professional development trainings include:
- mBIT Coach Certification
- How to Contract With a Client
- nLP Training
Personal development trainings include:
- Developing Yourself and Your Coaching Style
- Expanding Coaching Skills Beyond the Training Room
- Setting Boundaries With Your Clients
- Managing Your Mental State
Online courses and resources include:
- Evolve Your World
- Love Your Life
Spotlight training: mBIT Coach Certification (4days)
What it’s about: We have 3 separate intelligences operating in our bodies, each with habits and learned patterns that can be aligned or not aligned. How your clients’ multiple brains communicate and operate with each other is vital for their congruence, success, and happiness. This training will certify you to use mBIT (multiple Brain Integration Techniques) with your clients so that their goals become more sustainable, they experience less internal conflict, their self-sabotaging or unwanted behaviours finally reduce, they can make decisions more easily, they’re more motivated, and they move out of disempowering emotional states like frustration, anger, and anxiety. By the end of the training, provided you meet the assessment criteria, you will be certified to use mBIT within your professional coaching, training, or mentoring services.
Who it’s for: Professional Coaches, Trainers, Educators, Leaders, Managers, Mentors, Counsellors, and People-Helpers. Anyone who works one-on-one with people and who would like to increase their skill-set and the results they can get for their clients by embracing the new, integrated, and highly advanced field of mBIT (multiple Brain Integration Techniques).
What you’ll learn: Using mBraining, a field of study that applies neuroscientific findings to how we make decisions with our head (creativity), our heart (compassion), and our gut (courage), you’ll:
- Discover how to recognise and interpret the different languages of your three main intelligences
- Gain insights into how your multiple brains produce internal conflict and what to do about it
- Learn how your heart and gut brains are able to learn and grow new neural pathways and how to actively educate them for greater intuition and better decisions
- Understand how to quickly relieve stress by balancing the autonomic nervous system through the mBIT Balanced Breathing method
- Learn how to apply mBraining to your work to maximise the results you can get for your clients by repatterning how their brains work together to support and enhance their life, success, and health goals
This intense training is held in various locations around Europe and Africa. Download our short brochure for more details or click “Book this training” to see the next available dates.
Gayle is a passionate and engaging communicator who has the ability to explain the complex whether you are 3 years of age or a highly acclaimed academic (and everyone in-between!)Client Quote